Thursday, January 2, 2014

Turn To God





No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. John 3:13


When I say "turn to God", I don't mean just when times are bad.
I mean right now.
You have done things your way for a long time and look where it has gotten you.
I know one place it's going to get you if you don't give your life to Him.
....HELL

I am not here to judge you. 
 But I do want to help you.

You can't live your life doing anything "you" want to do and still think you are going to spend eternity in Heaven. 


“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’  Matthew 7:21-23







God loves you and He wants the best for you. Trust Him.