Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Get Your Ring



Gen. 2:24
    Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

----


O-kay ladies I'm talking to you now. 
I know some of you are going to be upset with me. But like I told you  on an earlier post
I only want to help you
I am not here to judge anyone.
If someone had told me a lot of the things that I write here, 
I may not have made some of the mistakes I did.

Now with that said....

Some women sell themselves short.
They don't think they deserve any more than what
they are receiving. But I am here to tell you  that is a lie.

Don't let a man "shack up" ( for those of you who don't know...it means live together) with you, 
without first making you his wife. You don't need to "try it" out to see if it's what you want.
If the man has to "try you out" before he makes you his wife. You more than likely are not going to be his wife.
My grandmother always told us that a man would not buy the cow that gave him the milk for free.
And let me tell you ...
You are no cow.
You are loved by God and He loves you more than any man ever could or would.
Don't let some man come into your life and drain you in more ways than one.
He is going to drain you of your youth, your pride, your self esteem, self respect, your spirit and  maybe even your dreams.
And it's going to take a while for you to recover.
Been there done it.

I am not saying all men are like this. 
But the right man is going to make you his wife instead if a "wifey"
Wifea woman joined in marriage to a man; a woman considered in relation to her husband;spouse.

Wifey: a girl you care a lot about, she's more than just your girlfriend.


Just wait on him.
He's out there.
You just have to be patient.