Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Am Not A B*&%h



Society has somehow made it okay to call a woman a b**ch and / or a whore.
But I want you to know, IT IS NOT okay !


It's sad, because there are some women
who aren't offended by being called those names.
Well, YOU SHOULD BE.

Neither of those names are on my birth certificate . . .
And I am sure they aren't on yours either.

There is something wrong when a woman thinks it okay to be called a "whore" ( a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet. )
or a "b**ch" ( a female dog).
There is nothing cute nor funny about it.

One of the things I want from a man is
that he not call me any name he wouldn't call his mother .
And if he does call his mother that. . .
Well, I am "not" his mother.
My name is Rose.
Another name I don't want to be called, is the "N" word.
Yes, I am Black. African American.
but I AM NOT a N****
No matter how you spell it .

Ladies,
( and if there are any men reading this...you too),
it's time for us to take a stand.
We are beautiful beings that God created
and God does not make junk. So
LET"S STOP THE MADNESS !!!